The Spaceman The Spaceman

Awesome

This game is sweet, and the music that goes along with it fits perfect. Stuff like this is more what newgrounds need. Very good job, keep up the good work!

Fzero FX, beta test1 Fzero FX, beta test1

Very nice

You have a very good start there and I hope you fully finish it soon. My only complaint is that it's zoomed in to far. But other then that, keep up the good work!

Cinto's Journey Cinto's Journey

Wow

Here I think it's going to be a total piece of crap and it isn't. Thank you for proving me wrong. Its an awesome game, combining randomness with a certain old style nintendo game feel. Very good job.

EZ3 responds:

Comments can be decieving.

Virtual Drum Set!!! Virtual Drum Set!!!

I liked it

I liked it mainly cause you had a zeppelin song on there which is awesome. Other then that it was still pretty good.

Track n Field Track n Field

hmm

I was about to right how bad this was when I realized who cool it would be if the second player worked. It would be great if you could do a head to head thingy there. But I know its not done yet and all. Word of advice, try not to submit uncomplete work ever.

Ryaareet2000 responds:

Well how else can I get feedback.....Im not going to waste time making a complete game if pople dont want to see it. Thanks for your review. I do take in all what people have to say, good and bad.

Halloween Bunny Halloween Bunny

hmm

I liked it. Itwas cool, smooth and just overall well made. Keep up the good work. Al I can really suggest is to add levels or high scores, otherwise it was cool.

Goatchrist responds:

Thank you a lot :) Yeah, i might consider that

Space Caverns Space Caverns

The green one is the best

Because it's like the helicopter game which rules. Keep up the good work. Next time, make the ship blow up though when it dies. Otherwise it was cool

KentuckyJones responds:

I actually got the idea of that WORM game but it is the same as the helicoptor one.
In my next game I'll add some animations in it.
Cheers

OcKzO qUeWb -3D- OcKzO qUeWb -3D-

Not bad

Not bad at all. It was pretty cool, i enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!

You-Fucking-Cunts responds:

Someone else said the exact same thing at the end. Thanks.

Paranormal Pictureshow Paranormal Pictureshow

that was...

AWESOME!! lol whoa that was freaky.. well mainly the heads in the trunk lol.. that scared the hell out of me, those heads were really and dead.. i like how you would zoom some in so they were more visible.. holy.. make another.. i love those kind of things lol

keyboard challenge keyboard challenge

hmmmm

Well it's very.. interesting.. but you know, its still cool. i can tell you did put alot of effort in to it.. but still not enough.. you need more keys.. cause you know, you want a piano not some little kids toy.. and you know.. make more backround stuff.. the evil cloud is awesome though! Keep up the good work though