Jackson and James: Part 1 Jackson and James: Part 1

Awesome

That was a crazy short flash, very good job!

6 Feet Under 6 Feet Under

Incredible

this was just amazing, it captured such a cool, dreary feel to it. The shoot out at the end was just breath taking. You have alot of skills, and this is front page material.

The Tim Allen Colleciton The Tim Allen Colleciton

What the...

hahaha that would have been good if there was animation added along there.

Improv 1 Improv 1

I like it

I thought it was original, which is a change from many of the flashes that appear here. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more from you soon.

The Timeline of Animation The Timeline of Animation

Very Good!

I found this to be a very impressive flash and probably the only slide show-like feature on newgrounds I've ever found interesting. The music and overall setup flowed perfect together. You also seemed to know your background animation history!
Keep up the good work!

Clone Link vs Link Clone Link vs Link

It was Allright

It started off really good but ended way to quickly. their should have been way more on story line and plot. Also the fight scene was extremly poorly done. It was allright, but could have been so much better.

Where's Wally - Ep1 Where's Wally - Ep1

Great stuff

I don't know why, but i found that funny. I will watch the next one for sure.

TmsT's "Frosty vs Rudolf" TmsT's "Frosty vs Rudolf"

very nice

Loved it, very funny. Keep up the good work!

Short sw flash Short sw flash

hmm

there was things about it a liked and things about it i didnt like. For instants when you zoomed in on the deathstar and then it showed one of the imperial landing crafts. I couldnt tell if it was supposed to be a model or the real deal.
Also there shouldnt have been talking in it, more gestures because this was an artistic film and the letters hurt it.
Otherwise good choice of music, fair animating and keep up the good work. (more detail in drawings next time)

Nazi Punks Fuck Off!!! Nazi Punks Fuck Off!!!

Loved it

I was actually wondering if any would make a music video of that song on here. You did a great job, keep up the good work.